Friday, January 8, 2016

Get Comfy: Perfect Pajamas

I LOVE comfy pajamas. I'm not taking about mis-matched college t-shirts and shorts. I mean REAL pajama sets. Our New Year's Eve pajama party was really just a formal excuse for me to hang out in PJs all day (and night) long. Here are some of my faves:


This silk Asceno set, sold at Nordstrom, is so beautiful! I have a similar pink set that I received as a bachelorette gift, and it's just a little bit sexy while still being functional and comfy around the house. 


I have a plaid Ralph Lauren sleep shirt (similar to the one pictured above, but flannel) and it is my FAVORITE thing to wear to bed. It's not too matronly and not too hot. 


Valentine's Day will be here before you know it... how cute is this set?! PJ Salvage makes adorable pajama sets in a variety of prints. I also have a few similar sets from Cosabella that are amazingly soft and comfy. 

I have a pretty romper from Soma Intimates that I live in during the summer months, but I think the one pictured above is even more chic and it's in my Nordstrom shopping cart! This loungewear looks almost like regular clothes, making it perfect for those lazy Sundays when we're just hanging around the house until the mid-afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment