Monday, January 11, 2016

Reflecting on The Last Year

We're a week into 2016, and I spent the weekend thinking about all that I want to accomplish in the upcoming year. It's going to be a good one, but 2015 was pretty awesome too. Here are some of my favorite posts from the past year:

A FĂȘte For The Bride-To-Be

I love throwing parties, and this bridal shower for my cousin was one of my favorites. Winter worked it's magic and created the perfect setting for a fun afternoon with the girls.

Picking Your Party

Neal and I sent custom bottles of champagne to our sisters in early 2016, asking them to be bridesmaids in our fall wedding. Check out my tips on picking the perfect bridal party (and I promise to post some wedding pics late this week!).

Love To Run

Running is NOT something that comes easily to me, but I followed this plan and completed the Austin Half Marathon- it felt like a big accomplishment for me, and it was actually pretty fun!

Tools For Your Toolkit

Perhaps this seems like a a lame one, but we bought a house in 2015 and I cannot count the number of times we have gone to Home Depot! These tools are just the basics, but they really do come in hand.

Busy In The City


I stand by this post: there's no reason that fun dinners with friends can't happen during the week. Keep things simple and throw the easiest dinner party ever- I promise you'll have fun.

Curried Tuna Salad-As-A-Salad

There are so many awesome recipes out there, but this one is incredibly delicious and super easy to make. It's one of my favorite lunches and I will definitely continue to make it in 2016...

Weekend Away: What to Pack

One of my resolutions for the new year is to take short weekend trips and explore new places. I'm going to take my own advice and pack light!


No comments:

Post a Comment