Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Travel Calendar

I've been filling up the pages of my 2016 Erin Condren planner (love it!), and I am SO looking forward to some long weekend trips that we have planned for the upcoming year. Even short getaways can be rejuvenating, and it's nice to have a light at the end of the tunnel when work gets busy or life gets stressful.

Here's what's on our itinerary:
Tuscon Image from VacationIdea.com
Tuscon is our first stop this spring. We'll be spending 5 days in the desert with Neal's family, and I'm looking forward to soaking up the sun while we take in some art, explore the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, and get some shopping (or maybe a spa day) in.

Seattle Image from TripAdvisor.com
Seattle is our next stop. We'll play tourist and likely hit the highlights listed on this awesome Fodor's Travel Itinerary,  but I'm hoping we can veer off the beaten path to explore some awesome restaurants and just relax a bit. Recommendations are welcome!

Boston Image from Always Photographing
Boston feels like home, but we haven't been back there in a while! It's time to visit our old haunts and catch up with old friends. I know Neal is looking forward to some Regina's pizza and a cannoli, and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the new babies that have arrived on the scene since we were last in town (this is the year of babies in our social circle... there are so many!).

I'm hoping we'll squeeze in a few more trips, but I'm happy to have these on the calendar for now. What are your 2016 travel plans?

1 comment: