Thursday, February 11, 2016

Frequent Flyer

Seville Tote, Image from Pinterest via Gal Meets Glam
I'm starting a new project next week, and although my commute will be longer than I'd like (connecting flights are no fun!), I'm excited to give my new Seville bag a whirl. I've written about Lo & Sons before- their bags are the BEST travel accessories and keep you organized on the go. The Seville is their new laptop bag, and it's like the Swiss Army Knife of travel totes. Check it out:


I have a blue shell on mine, but I love the versatility of being able to swap out the colors. Black is a classic, and red is a fun pop of color. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a camel color or brown in the future. 

Seville Laptop Bag, Image from Pinterest via A Piece of Toast

No comments:

Post a Comment