Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Favorites



It's Super Bowl weekend- are you ready? I'm looking forward to some good snacks and fun with friends. But before we close out the week, here are some links that I've been loving:
  1. Harlow and Indiana. These cute Instagram personalities (follow HarlowAndSage) meet a new family member and it is oh-so-cute. 
  2. French Girl-Inspired Classic Chignon. My friend Anna is convinced that I can do more fun things with my hair than put it up in a ponytail, so I'm going to test this look out tonight. It seems easy enough...
  3. Building the Ultimate Nachos. You're going to need some good football-watching snacks on Sunday, and these nachos are sure to be a crowd-pleaser (unless you keep them all to yourself!).
  4. My Boyfriend Dressed me for a Week and This is What Happened. Neal has pretty excellent taste in clothes, but i'm not sure I'd let him dress me for a week. This woman is brave, and the results and supporting commentary are pretty cute. 
  5. Skimm The Vote. If you haven't been paying attention to the election, now would be a great time to start getting informed. This Skimm site covers the basics so you know just enough to feel informed when someone brings the political race up at your next cocktail party. Need more and want a daily digest of the news? Click here to sign up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment