Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wednesday Workout

I'm travelling to a new location for work and I've been pleasantly surprised by my new home-away-from home. Of all the hotels I've stayed at, this one has the most AMAZING gym, complete with saunas, steam rooms, a full floor of cardio equipment and separate spinning and boxing studios. It's like a REAL pay-for-a-membership facility!

I've been taking full advantage of the spinning studio and getting in morning workouts as much as I can. The key to early-morning motivation is some awesome music, and I love this playlist from Skinny Ms.:


Take your workouts to the next level with these energetic, top rated pop tunes. #workouts #playlist:

Lace up your sneakers and get sweaty! If great music isn't motivation enough, just think- we're halfway to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment