Monday, February 22, 2016

When Life Hands You Lemons

Image from Kate's Creative Space, because her beautiful centerpiece looked much more beautiful than my squeezed lemons!
I had a major craving for lemon bars this weekend, so I picked up a giant bag of lemons while I was at the store. I arrived home only to find that I didn't have all of the ingredients I needed, but I was so set on a lemon-y treat that I decided to make some fresh lemonade instead. It was 100x better than any lemonade made from powdered mix. 

What You'll Need:
2 cups of freshly squeezed lemon juice (I used about 15 lemons)
1 1/2 cups simple syrup 
4-5 cups ice water

Directions:
Easiest recipe EVER- simply mix all of the ingredients, using less simple syrup for a more tart flavor, and enjoy!

I serve mine over ice with a fancy straw, but I bet it would be great mixed with your favorite iced tea or even a bit of vodka!


No comments:

Post a Comment