Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday Favorites


It's time for a long weekend (hooray!). Here's a sneak peek at my weekend to-do list along with some of my favorite links from the week:
  • Clean house. This is not a glamorous "to-do", but I'm excited to deep clean the house! I like this Cleaning from Top to Bottom checklist from Living Well Spending Less. 
  • Decorate. We're still working to get our nursery and guest rooms in order. Art can really pull a room together, and I like this post from A Cup of Jo on Art for Kids' Rooms
  • Find the perfect dress. It's almost baby shower time, and I've been feeling less than glamorous lately. A new dress will be a treat, and I'm loving some of the options from Seraphine
  • Recharge for the week ahead. I spend a lot of my workdays in meetings, so I really enjoyed reading this article on TheEverygirl.com: 6 Things to Stop Doing in Your Routine Meetings

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to visit your site and i did like it. I was able to get some informative topics. keep it up and you can also visit my site for your reference. Thank you and have a good day.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete