|Cool beans at the Starbucks Reserve Roastery, Image from Starbucks|
- Arrive and check into the hotel.
- Walk to the Olympic Sculpture Park and then stop for a happy hour drink along the water (the Edgewater Hotel has great views!).
- Dinner followed by a coffee flight paired with dessert at the Starbucks Reserve Roastery.
|Chihuly Garden and Glass, Image from ChihulyGardenandGlass.com|
- Morning ferry to Bainbridge Island for breakfast and a walk along the water.
- Ferry back downtown and stroll through Pike Place market, grabbing a crab roll at Tom Douglas's Rub with Love Shack.
- Visit the Chihuly Garden & Glass and the Space Needle.
- Stop for an afternoon coffee and a treat at Top Pot doughnuts.
- Stroll through the Japanese Garden for a moment of zen before dinner.
|Skylight from the Seattle Underground, Image from Trippy.com|
- Explore the Ballard Farmer's Market, grabbing coffee and breakfast on the go.
- Visit the Seattle Art Museum.
- Lunch at Lola, followed by a sweet treat at Dahlia Bakery.
- Take an Underground Tour- yes, it's touristy, but Seattle has some cool history!
|You might recognize this house from Sleepless in Seattle- see it on Lake Union!, Image from pop sugar.com|
- Grab coffee and breakfast to go and start the day on Lake Union- kayaking is a fun way to see the floating houses!
- Stroll through Gas Works park then head back into downtown.
- After lunch, spend a little time (and maybe a little money) at Nordstrom- the flagship store is in Seattle.
- Enjoy a fabulous dinner before packing your bags and heading home in the morning.