Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Mom Attire: Loyal Hana

While I was pregnant, I tried to limit my spending on maternity clothes since they were only going to be worn for a couple of months. Some of my favorite pieces are ones that could transition into nursing-friendly attire post-pregnancy, and most of them came from Loyal Hana.

The founder of this particular line makes beautiful clothes that have hidden zippers for easy feeding access. Even if you're not nursing, the clothes are awesome! The Cybelle shirtdress pictured on Ali Fedotowsky below is my go-to outfit right now. I love it!

Ali Fedotowsky rocking the Cybelle Shirtdress, Image from Pinterest
Carrie Top, Image from Pinterest
Marni Jumpsuit, Image from Pinterest
I can't say enough great things about Loyal Hana, but if you're looking for an even more cost effective way to supplement your current wardrobe and add in some maternity/nursing pieces, check out Stitch Fix Maternity.  I loved getting monthly boxes of maternity clothes that grew in size along with me- it was a fun and my stylist hooked me up with some great stuff!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren,

    I'm looking at the Loyal Hana line and love it!
    What size did you take in Loyal Hana (and what size are you usually)?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. I usually wear a Medium/6/8 and I bought most of my loyal hana gear in a size M. All of their items are very roomy to accommodate a growing bump, but they look great postpartum too!

    ReplyDelete