Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Fit Fab Fun


It's hump day, and although you might be getting over the "hump of the week" it might also feel like the SLUMP of the week. My Wednesday is going better than expected, and it's in part due to some special mail. I love getting packages, and my Fit Fab Fun box just arrived!


This seasonal box is full of fun fall goodies like a beautiful plaid blanket scarf, body oil, brow gel, an eyeshadow palette, a fun coloring book and colored pencils, night serum, toe sox for my barre classes... there are so many great things! The timing couldn't be more perfect because it is a BEAUTIFUL fall day in Austin. I'm going to fill my new mug with a big cup of tea and cozy up with a good book. If you're a little jealous, get in on the action and order a box for yourself (with $10 off!) by clicking here


No comments:

Post a Comment