Friday, September 16, 2016

My Pick: Diaper Bags



Diaper bags come in many shapes, colors, and sizes, but I had a hard time choosing mine. I wanted something simple and stylish that didn't necessarily LOOK like a diaper bag. Petunia Pickle Bottom is a popular brand that gets rave reviews, but the patterns all felt a little bit feminine, which means that Neal might be less inclined to tote the bag around town with Henry.

Enter: Fawn Design.  These easy-to-clean faux leather bags are buttery soft and can be worn as a backpack or a messenger bag. The chic design is something I might carry even if I didn't have a baby in tow, and the inside has ample room for keeping baby gear organized. I have the black one, but the plum and olive colors were just released and are perfect for fall!

Fawn Design Plum, Image from FawnDesign.com
These bags definitely have a cult following, and they sell out quickly. Another great option? Purchase a small changing station "clutch" and carry it in an existing tote bag with your other baby accessories (or just carry it on it's own!). 


I have the Skip Hop Pronto Signature Changing Station, which I frequently tuck into my Goyard tote when we're bopping around town, but I love the Petunia Pickle Bottom Crossover Clutch. So cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment