Monday, November 28, 2016

Get Me to Christmas

With Thanksgiving behind us and turkey hangovers subsided, I'm cranking up the Christmas music and fully embracing the season

This is my favorite time of the year- work seems to be slowing down, parties seem to be picking up, and we're inching closer and closer to the fresh start of the New Year.  Although shopping for the perfect present may be top of mind for many, I'm shopping for the perfect Advent Calendar. The idea of counting down to Christmas with a fun treat each day sounds so fun and it's definitely a tradition that I want to start with Henry.  Here are some of the best ones that I've found:


From top left:
I'm leaning towards a perishable, chocolate-filled calendar from Vosges this year (let's be honest, Henry won't remember it), but next year we'll look for something more reusable. 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment