Wednesday, November 16, 2016

On the Menu: Thanksgiving Dinner

Image from Austin Chronicle
Thanksgiving is quickly approaching,  and this year we're hosting family in Austin. I'm excited to skip the airports and stay in, and even more excited to spend some quality time with loved ones (even though I know they really just want to spend time with the baby!).

Although I love to cook, Thanksgiving meals aren't typically my favorite. Roasting a turkey in the oven for hours and then making a frenzied attempt to get all of the side dishes cooked simultaneously sounds like a stressful way to spend the day. This year, I've outsourced the cooking and am just planning to focus on dessert. Here's what's on the menu:
The wine will be flowing and we might whip up some of this apple cider and cranberry punch. What will grace YOUR table this Thanksgiving?

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment