|Image from Pinterest|
Gift guides are everywhere I look right now. Rather than share my own, I've rounded up some of the links that I'm loving this week:
- The New York Times 2016 Gift Guide: This is a roundup of gifts in every category, plus it's interactive and pretty fun.
- Cutting Unnecessary Spending: In a season of spending, saving is still important. I want to challenge myself to cut out unnecessary expenses like this girl did.
- Gift Wrapping Tips from a Wrapaholic: Because presentation is everything.
- 39 DIY Christmas Gifts You'd Actually Want to Receive: Just in case you're feeling crafty...
- Ditch the Wine Bag: This how-to post gives you three ways to spruce up a bottle of wine for your holiday party hostesses.